Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping cost is charged at a flat rate of $10, or free for purchases (total cost after any discounts are applied) over $80 Australia wide.
Express shipping can be selected at checkout and is charged at a flat fee of $15 Australia wide.
*Subject to change at any time without notice
Shipment processing time & delivery estimates:
We aim to dispatch orders that are in stock within 3-5 business days of your order being placed, however, during peak periods such as Mother's Day, Black Friday, and Christmas ect, there might be delays in dispatching. An order is in stock when it does not include a “PREORDER” word at the beginning of the product title. For orders with pre-ordered items, please refer to our pre-order policy. We send parcels using the fastest and most reliable method (either general post or a courier service).
Once your parcel is dispatched your items usually arrive within 1 week, however this depends on the location. Dispatch and delivery times are estimates only and are subject to postal delays and reasons beyond our control. For inquiries about shipping, it is best to first check your tracking link provided in the shipping email. You can then email us at email@example.com
Items purchased on preorder, where the term PREORDER is visibly contained in the description or title, are subject to the following:
Delivery and dispatch guarantees are not applicable, and orders may be delayed outside of the time stipulated at the time of purchase. This will be based on supplier delivery delays, shipping delays or product defects. In the instances that orders are placed with a combination of pre-ordered items and in-stock items, and flat-rate shipping or free shipping methods are chosen, stock will be dispatched together. We encourage you to reach out to us should you wish to receive items earlier.
By purchasing through pre-order, you lock in shipping fees and discount fees at the time of purchase. No changes or cancellations can be made once orders are placed unless the order has been received.
Delivery issues and return to sender:
In the event of delivery issues and return to sender, the following policies apply:
- Where the address was incorrectly entered, the customer will be offered a refund of the order value minus any return to sender fee and the true shipping fee from the closest We the Wild dispatch point or a replacement parcel to be sent at additional shipping fee.
- Where the return to sender was at the fault of We the Wild, or Australia Post, a replacement will be sent in the next possible dispatch, at no cost to the customer.
- In the event that a parcel is awaiting collection at a post office or parcel collection point where proof of notification has occurred, the customer will be offered a refund of the order value minus the return to sender fee and true shipping fee from the closest We the Wild dispatch point or or a replacement parcel to be sent at additional shipping fee.
- In the event of a delivery issue, all attempts will be made to locate the parcel. In the event that the parcel is deemed as lost, a replacement will be sent as soon as possible, at no cost to the customer.
- We do not accept responsibility for parcels where the receiver has requested item/s to be left in a safe place by courier, left unattended or stolen. Please refer to the courier company for these inquiries.
- While we endeavour to maintain fast delivery, We the Wild is not responsible for delays caused by the courier companies. In the event that your delivery is delayed by a courier, we encourage you to submit an inquiry with the relevant courier, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want every parcel to arrive in pristine condition, however, occasionally a parcel may be damaged in transit. In the event of damage, a free replacement of the damaged item will be offered to the customer, so long as proof of damage and order information is provided. A refund for the damaged item can also be arranged. For full refunds of non-damaged items, please refer to the return policy.
At We the Wild we are dedicated to providing high quality products and services and take pride in our commitment to sustainability and responsibility. We want you to love We the Wild as much as we do! If you have received an item that is damaged or faulty, please email email@example.com within 3 days of receipt with clear photos and descriptions of the damage or fault, and we will arrange a replacement for you free of charge. (excludes change of mind).
We accept returns provided they are requested in writing within 3 days of orders being marked delivered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intended return and reason for return. Pending approval of your return request, the item/s must be received by We the Wild within 7 days of acceptance. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the items. Shipping costs are non-refundable, and in the case of free shipping you will be refunded less the true cost of shipping the product to you, which we have incurred. Exceptions apply if the product is defective or faulty when received.
In the event of a faulty item, evidence of damage, as well as the order number and name, must be emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of the item for an immediate replacement. If damage occurs outside of this timeframe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as exceptions may apply.
If the parcel is left uncollected at the post office resulting in a return to sender, We The Wild reserves the right to refuse a refund or replacement as goods uncollected are the property of the buyer and will be considered a "change of mind".
Once an order has been placed and payment has been processed, we do not accept order cancellations. Customers are encouraged to carefully review their order and contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns before placing an order. If an order has been placed and you wish to cancel it, please refer to our returns policy.
This is in accordance with the ACCC in the "repair, replace, refund, cancel" section of the consumer guarantee.
Our products are able to be sold in Australia. Customers are responsible for ensuring that microbial, organic products are compliant with their respective countries' biosecurity laws prior to ordering. Customers will also be responsible for any duties and taxes incurred by the destination country.