Hey, plant parents! Did you know that lack of light is a key reason plants struggle? Want to know the tell-tale signs that you plants need more light? We've got them! Read on to understand the signs that your leafy buddies might be craving more sunshine, and learn how to fix it!
- Yellowing or Drooping Leaves:
- Leggy Growth:
- Reduced Flowering:
- Leaning Toward the Light:
- Slow Growth:
Light-starved plants grow slowly. Give them more light, and they'll perk up in no time. Spring is the perfect time to make the change!
How to Fix Light Issues With Houseplants:
- Reposition Your Plants: Move them closer to a window for indirect light.
- Rotate Your Plants: Give them a spin to even out light exposure.
- Artificial Light: Consider grow lights for a light boost.
- Prune and Trim: Trim leggy stems and dead leaves to redirect energy.
- Choose Low-Light Plants: Opt for shade-tolerant varieties.